(Author’s Note: This post was added to the blog two-days after June 24th, 2017. All events discussed in this post, however, occurred that evening. You’ll likely understand why this post was late after reading it.)
- The Taproom is a fantastic place, and the rooftop patio is even better. Nothing beats drinking craft beer on a sunny day.
- Alex did not know that the obviously Irish bar, 317, was Irish. Remember to harass him about this forever.
- Pendleton & Coke is the best whisky/cola combination at the bars for under $10
- Gin & Tonics are still not good (especially when you’re drinking “well” gin)
- Playing pool at R Bar is a less than ideal experience (too many
drunkpeople, not enough space)
- Vaping CBD oil is legal, apparently. It also does not get you high. (We live in interesting times…)
- Getting home before 2 AM is always a good idea
- Forgetting to drink lots of water & take out your contacts at the end of the night is not a good idea
- If you want to go on a motorcycle ride early the next morning, don’t stay out late drinking (duh)
- Late nights downtown really aren’t worth it
- Downtown is not the right place to meet new people
- Bozeman is getting old, and so am I…